- ABOUT US
- COLLECTIONS A - C
- COLLECTIONS D - M
- COLLECTIONS N - Z
- ONLINE RESOURCES
- LINC 211
- SUPPORT THE LIBRARY
- ASK A QUESTION
- SECOND EDITIONS BOOKSTORE
- COMPUTER CLASSES
- MEETING ROOMS
- PROGRAMS & EVENTS
- SPECIAL NEEDS SERVICES
- TTY SERVICE
- WI-FI ACCESS
- WYPL FM 89.3
- MY ACCOUNT
- HELP / CONTACT
- Bioterrorism - Tennessee Department of Health
Bioterrorism information provided by the Tennessee Department of Health.
- Bioterrorism - Occupational Safety & Health Administration
OSHA-related information dealing with bioterrorism and emergency response.
- Council on Foreign Relations - Terrorism
This site gives detailed information on current terrorism topics (example: "Dirty Bombs").
- MEDLINEplus - Biodefense and Bioterrorism
This is the National Library of Medicine's consumer health web page dealing with the topic of biological terrorist threats.
- MEDLINEplus - Anthrax
This is the National Library of Medicine’s consumer health web page dealing with the topic of anthrax.
- Information on Bioterrorism for Kids
This site is funded by the Nemours Foundation to help children learn more about what they have been hearing in the media on the subjects of smallpox, anthrax and terrorism. There's a link for Teenagers.
- Anthrax: Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about anthrax? The American Medical Association has answers to the most common questions.
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness & Response
The CDC provides information resources on various bioterrorism topics.
Search the Health Information Center
Health Information Center Online
- In the News
- Local and National Health Events
- General Health Concerns, Diseases, Medical Conditions, Tests, & Diagnosis
- Doctor and Medical Facilities Locator
- Local Health Information
- Drug and Pharmaceutical Information
- Surgeries, Procedures and Tests
- Self Help
- Health Magazines and Newsletters
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Complementary & Alternative Medicine
- Health Statistics
- Health Resources for Diverse Ethnic and Cultural Populations
- Legal Health Issues
- Managed Care, Insurance, HMOs, TennCare, etc.
- Mental Health
- Men's Health
- Women's Health
- Children's Health
- Seniors' Health
Seven criteria are used to select health sites for inclusion here.
For the full explanation of our selection criteria and the Honor Code, visit our Selection Criteria page.
Get the Facts
- - information from the National Library of Medicine and the National Institute of Health